We (https://www.growz.fi) respect the privacy of individuals and process your personal information confidentially according to the applicable European privacy laws. On this page we explain how we use and process the information we collect about you when you visit or submit information through our websites.
This policy is kept up to date and you can always find the latest version on this webpage.
What personal information do we collect?
We collect personal data mainly to create and maintain customer relationships and for recruitment directly from the persons themselves. Our business operations include selling our services to companies and other legal persons. The legitimate interest basis also applies to data processing for marketing purposes.
- Name, company, contact information (email address, phone number, postal address, social profiles), the content of your contact request
- Data provided by the subject when using a contact form or newsletter subscription form
- Other information provided by the data subject
If you have allowed cookies in your browser settings, the following information is collected by the cookies and it can be linked with the information you have submitted on our website. Otherwise the information stays anonymous.
- IP address
- browser you’re using, operating system
- webpages that have been shown to you
How do we use your personal information?
The collected personal data is mainly used for the following purposes:
- To process and reply to contact requests
- To present the content of our website in a manner ideal for your device
- To monitor the use of our website and to improve the site functionality and the user experience
- To monitor the efficiency of our sales promotion and marketing campaigns
- To advertise and offer our services to you as allowed by law
- To improve customer communications and to recognize potential customers
- Implementing the recruitment process
More about cookies
A cookie is a small text file stored on your computer. The cookies collect information related to your device and we use them mainly to improve the site functionality and user experience. We use third party site analytics and marketing services, such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager. The services need to place cookies to enable their services. The collected information is anonymous and it is used for site improvement and measuring purposes and includes for example how you reached our website and interacted with the pages. Service providers transfer and store the information on their servers.
- More information about Google Analytics cookie usage:
- Google offers also a browser add-on which allows to block (’opt-out’) Google Analytics cookies on all websites:
How can you influence your privacy?
If you wish to deny the site from placing any cookies on your computer, you may block cookies in your browser settings for this site or completely. You may also delete the existing cookies files on your computer at any time. For example:
- Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Google Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
- Mozilla Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari: https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
However, it should be noted that the blocking of cookies might affect the site functionality.
Will your information be disclosed to third parties?
How long we retain your data
Personal data will be stored for the purpose it has been collected only for as long as necessary. Once the purpose of processing is no longer fulfilled, your data will be erased from the system in a data secure manner.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
How can you contact us?
You have the right to access the personal information we store about you, request it to be corrected and if you wish, request the removal of the information. You also have the right to prohibit the use of your information for direct marketing.
- Requests related to the above or if you have any question or concern can be sent via our web-pages contact form: https://www.z-group.fi/#contact_form
- If you do not want to submit your contact information through our website, you can send your contact request by e-mail to security (at) z-group.fi